Overnight oats are a great option for a quick breakfast that can be prepared ahead of time. The amount of oats can be increased to meet your specific needs. We recommend all the toppings including banana slices, drizzled peanut butter, granola and even a sprinkle of cinnamon. Create your own delectable concoction.
• ½ cup (40g) quick oats
• 1 scoop (32.3g) Core Nutritionals PRO peanut butter banana pudding
• ½ cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
• 1 T. (6g) PB2
• 30g banana, sliced
• Optional: ½ tsp each chia seeds and ground flax seed
In a small mason jar, mix all ingredients, tighten lid and shake to combine. Place in refrigerator overnight. Stir and add additional toppings.
• Serving Size: 1 mason jar
• Servings: 1
• 381 calories
• 9g Fat< • 42g Carbohydrates • 33g Protein[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]